Thursday, June 21, 2012

Introduction

I decided that I wanted a place in cyberspace to share what God is teaching me. Someplace where I don't have to worry about who will see it and how they will react, where there isn't so much pressure to perform and act exactly like I'm expected to. We'll see how this goes. I may not continue, this is just an experiment. Also, a good place to practice my writing. My journal is full of unformed thoughts and unclear references, but I will clarify for my non existent blog audience. Seriously, internet anonymity is just about as private as it gets. I doubt I'll share this with many people (hi Lodian?), since that defeats the purpose. This may also be full of weird sentences and strange thoughts. I won't post much. No "blog guilt" here!

No comments:

Post a Comment